FULL PRICE £150 Payments will be arranged in two instalments, a deposit of £100 followed by a final payment of £50
Promote MENTAL HEALTH with this digital, seven-book story set for Key Stage 2
- Network-ready for class reading
- Project to multiple whiteboards and tablets
- Includes print licence for in-school hard copies Useful for coaching of individual children and parents with mental illness issues or disruptive behaviour.
Children learn from the seven Savannah animal friends how the seven core unpleasant emotions all have useful purposes to help adjustment to disappointments, setbacks and hurts. See how emotions deepen their friendships!
- Shelly in Shock (Tortoise)
- Ollie in Denial (Ostrich)
- Reggie gets Angry (Rhino)
- Zora feels Guilty (Zebra)
- Monte Risks a Bargain (Monkey)
- Esther Sweeps her Depression Away (Elephant)
- Gemmie Accepts the Long View (Giraffe)
- Read to the class.
- Pose some questions.
- Get artistic ideas for emotional expressions in classes to normalise, release tension, and promote healthy relationships.
If you buy, or place a purchase order, by the end of March, then
mental health promotion will be at the teacher’s finger tips for Summer Term 2018
(before SATs and transitions).
1-year, 7-book stand-alone licence – only £150 per school
Books on Shock, Denial and Anger will be released at the beginning of the Summer Term 2018. The remaining books will become available monthly during the Summer Term 2018.
Payments will be arranged in two instalments, a deposit of £100 followed by a final payment of £50
To arrange supplier registration and/or purchase order please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org