Promote MENTAL HEALTH with this digital, seven-book story set for Key Stage 2
- Network-ready for class reading
- Project to multiple whiteboards and tablets
- Includes print licence for in-school hard copies Useful for coaching of individual children and parents with mental illness issues or disruptive behaviour.
Children learn from the seven Savannah animal friends how the seven core unpleasant emotions all have useful purposes to help adjustment to disappointments, setbacks and hurts. See how emotions deepen their friendships!
- Shelly in Shock (Tortoise)
- Ollie in Denial (Ostrich)
- Reggie gets Angry (Rhino)
- Zora feels Guilty (Zebra)
- Monte Risks a Bargain (Monkey)
- Esther Sweeps her Depression Away (Elephant)
- Gemmie Accepts the Long View (Giraffe)
- Read to the class.
- Pose some questions.
- Get artistic ideas for emotional expressions in classes to normalise, release tension, and promote healthy relationships.
1-year, 7-book stand-alone licence – only £150 per school
Books on Shock, Denial and Anger are now available! The remaining books will be released over the course of the Summer Term 2017/18.
To arrange supplier registration and/or purchase order please get in touch: email@example.com