The essential empowerment aid for tricky or uncertain relationships.
“Don’t tell me how you feel. Use these cards to show me how you feel. Then we can learn how to find a reasonable solution together.”
- Bring about change from within, not by pressure from outside.
- Suitable for age 8 - 80+.
- Be heard, and truly hear the other person’s concerns.
- Build sustainable relationships that allow change during times of change.
For just £10 you will get:
- Secure online access to ‘emotional Stepping Stones cards’ to show safely how you feel.
- A downloadable ‘Emotional Logic Activity Pack’ with PDF information sheets about how to turn emotional energy into agreed, values-based action plans.
- Four short videos that explain how it all works.
- Seven longer videos (15-25 minutes) guiding you through the method slowly.
- Portal to online learning support from Emotional Logic tutors.
Improve life in families, neighbourhoods, schools and workplaces.
Access further Emotional Logic support and training.