Emotional Logic is a conversational skill, transferable to any situation in life. If you keen to deepen your understanding, and become confident to use Emotional Logic in your everyday conversations with friends, family, colleagues, and clients, then this is the course for you.
How is the course structured?
- This is a distance learning course. You will be allocated a tutor who will support and guide you to learn and apply the course, and be on hand to answer questions.
- The course is tailored around your existing time commitments and responsibilities
- The course materials are organised into seven course books, and you will be required to complete six matching pieces of coursework.
- Emotional Logic is best learnt in conversation. All of our courses have a practical emphasis; you will be encouraged to start using Emotional Logic in your conversations immediately.
- Hard copy learning resources will be provided.
- You will also have access to additional videos, audio lectures, handouts and articles through our Training College website.
Tutor time and additional expert support
- You will be allocated a tutor who will support and guide you through the course. Our tutors are available via email, Skype and phone.
- You will have a maximum of 7 contact hours with your tutor, plus five hours to hone your coursework. This contact time can be used as you wish, but we would encourage you to make the most of your tutor’s expertise and experience.
- In addition to these 12 hours, further expert support can be arranged as needed to apply Emotional Logic to our own or other people’s situations. There will be a charge for this.
Please contact the office for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)1752 892455